: Backend Java Developer
: Pleasanton, CA
We are looking for a Java Developer to be part of development of a next generation Application management platform. The platform is required to be high performance, large scale, cloud agnostic and will use many of the latest Cloud-based technologies.
- Write the System functional specification for the Line management platform
- Design, development, integration, test, and release of the platform software components
- Understand system requirements and formulate solution proposals for the products as applied to the industry
Desired Skills and Experience :
BS (or equivalent) or higher with 5 years' experience Hands-on experience in many of the following:
- RESTful Web services
- XML, JSON
- SQL and high-volume high-transaction databases. (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- NoSQL databases
- Large-scale SaaS application development
- Clustered services
- Well versed with Linux. (Ubuntu, RedHat)
- Skilled at problem solving
- Good at thinking on your feet
- Demonstrated experience transitioning systems to operations
- Follow agile development methodologies.
- Expertise in Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Grunt etc.
- Continuous Integration and Test experience.
- Experience developing software in a product from concept to production desired.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.