Try cfxCloud for free
No credit card required. No software to install.
What is an Autonomous Enterprise?
Accelerate Revenue, Reduce Operational Costs
- Innovate Faster, with less time spent on Operational Issues
- Correlate Business and IT issues, for customer 360
- Reduce IT Operational costs by 50%, with less incidents and faster resolution
- Bring velocity to BusDevOps and CI/CD pipelines; Accelerate Digital Transformation
- Implement Data-First, AI-First & Automate Everywhere strategies
- Improve Time to Market and Time to Insights
- Improve Service Uptime; Predict and Prevent Outages and Security Breaches
- Improve Full Stack Insights, Business Continuity
- Improve Customer Digital Experience and NPS Score
Alert Noise Reduction
- Too many domain specific Observability tools; data integration with these tools
- Observability tools lack real time topology and operational context
- Lots of Alert Noise
About 40% of IT organizations see over a million event alerts a day, with 11% receiving over 10 million alerts a day; Average cost of Alert Noise - $1.27M per year
Root Cause Analysis
- Accurate Alert Correlation needs cross domain context enrichment with full stack topology and operational insights
- Need multiple levels of correlation techniques - AI/ML, Stack, Time, Attribute, Predictive based to derive accurate RCA
Average MTTR > 7 Hrs., Average cost of single service outage - $400K; Facebook 5 hour outage costed $65M and 4.8% valuation loss
- Needs automated incident enrichment with NLP for Level 0 prioritization and resolution
- Needs Recommendation Engine to recommend from Knowledge graph
- Needs Incidents Routing and notifications to right stakeholders
Too many tickets to handle surveys show 82% of IT incidents are not actionable and each incident costs $10,700
Turbo Charge Your Hybrid Cloud
with AIOps as a Service
CloudFabrix's Transformational Approach to AIOps
Reimagine Your AIOps for Hybrid Clouds
Transform Your Business, DevSecOps & Operations
AIOps as a Service
Powered by Robotic Data Automation Fabric (RDAF) - A Low Code Analytics Platform for Data In Motion
Enables to take an inventory of all your IT assets, application assets and business assets to build the application dependency mapping.
- Asset Intelligence Analytics
- Data Integration and Ingestion
- Seamless consolidation of MELT data into Observability Data Lake or SnowFlake
- Enrichment using Application Dependency Mapping, GeoIP lookups, Security feeds.
Root cause and regression analysis, using Explainable AI/ML pipelines to setup dynamic baselining and identifying anomalies, trends and doing what-if analysis.
- Alert and Log Corelation
- Root Cause Analysis
- Dynamic Baselining
- Anomaly detection
Once Root cause, anomaly or what-if analysis what action can be taken to remediate. This is done using ServiceOps for Incident creation, management and resolution or notifications
- Incident Enrichment and Classification using NLP techniques
- Bidirectional integration with Automation solutions
- IT Automation, DevOps Automation, Process Automation, Security Automation, Data Automation
- Alert Notification & Collaboration
Data Intelligence and Automation becomes part of the information systems
- Correlate Business to Service and Ops uptime
- Customer 360
- Capacity and Resource Orchestrations
- Self healing and Self Learning
- Visual customizable dashboards
- Radar Views and Incident Room
How CloudFabrix is Enabling Our Customers
CloudFabrix helped me identify infrastructure for performance and asset management reasons, 3 to 5 years out. When I needed to refresh part of the infrastructure, CloudFabrix showed me the cost in terms of capital and operational expenditures. I could just plug in a number, targeting 500 assets per year and CloudFabrix would provide all the relevant data. It is amazing!
- Sr. Principal IT Consultant,Leading Managed Healthcare
As application landscape is becoming increasingly complex with multi-cloud and hybrid environments, the enterprise maturity model needs to evolve from chaotic to reactive to proactive and predictive levels. Data is at the heart of this transition and Robotic Data Automation Fabric is paramount for this transformation. Cisco along with its portfolio of Appdynamics, Thousand Eyes and Intersight and along with top tier partners like CloudFabrix is well positioned to meet these challenges.
- Gregg OstrowskiExecutive CTO | Cisco AppDynamics
IT is no longer a supporting function; IT is at the center stage of the digital ecosystem and is increasingly driving business value. The client's solution stack is becoming extremely complex with On-Prem, Hybrid, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS deployment models and AIOps is paramount to move to an Intelligent AI driven IT solution. IBM has comprehensive AIOps framework to discover, observe, analyze, prescribe using an open technology stack. We boast a wide ecosystem of partner solution including CloudFabrix and remediation and visualization solutions using IBM Technology such as Instana and Turbonomics.
- Meenakshi SrinivasanPartner, Global DevSecOps Practice at IBM Consulting
As our customers are going through their Digital transformation, several of the applications are getting redesigned to be cloud native with IaaS, PaaS, serverless as their hybrid underlying platforms. They are thus losing the visibility they had with their monolithic static application stacks, not to mention the deluge of data. This is driving the need for AIOps and why we have decided to partner with CloudFabrix. Additionally building trust in AIOps boils down to defining KPI's and measuring the success against these KPI's whether they be improving MTTR (Mean Time to Resolution), Incident management, improving productivity and this begins with the data quality at hand
- Girish ChandangoudarVice President, Happiest Minds
CloudFabrix will help to tell me where I have to refresh the infrastructure for performance and asset management reasons, three to five years out. And if I need to refresh part of the infrastructure, CloudFabrix showed me the cost in terms of capital and operational expenditures. I could just plug in a number, targeting 500 assets per year and CloudFabrix would provide all the relevant data. It is amazing!
- Sr. Director,NetOps, Healthcare
CloudFabrix helps us to identify incident outliers, to better understand if it’s a repeated offense. We can review incidents over the same day, the last week, the last six months, or twelve months, or whatever timeframe is a priority, and see what’s been repeated and what’s not. We can also see what the root cause analysis for the incidents were and map these to changes made and code revisions across the infrastructure.
- IT Director,Command Center, Financial
When I was pursuing my use cases for network and data center planning, I already knew that CloudFabrix could serve more of our stakeholders. When we introduced it to engineering and operations, they found more and more value, for instance in real-time incident and problem management, where CloudFabrix does a lot of magic in the background to put incidents in context. We’re increasingly hearing, ‘I don’t need to dedicate my people to a waste of manual effort. This tool can do it!
- Sr. Director,Major Incident Management, Insurance
cfxCloud delivers strong value in the assimilation of preexisting monitoring and other toolset investments, so insights can be visualized more cohesively and more dynamically. Using cfxCloud, we exceeded what their vendors could do significantly—integrate both event and metric data and reduce the lag from two to three minutes to less than three seconds.
- Sr. Enterprise Architect,Infrastructure Services, Telecom & Networking
Some of our clients have fixed budgets, so we help them to better utilize their IT budgets to increase the health of the entire stack. The sites are scored for availability, performance, capacity compliance, and security needs—using often more than 20 to 30 outcomes to arrive at the final score. We were able to showcase their situation and place each environment on a scale of 1-100, then ask them, ‘Where would you like to be?’ by site, by application, and by relevant infrastructure.
- Vice President,Engineering & Operations, Retail
Above all, what we liked about cfxCloud was the fact that it was outcomes-driven. Rather than just looking proactively at different data, which was itself of value, with cfxCloud we were able to take that up a level and relate what was happening to business outcomes and business objectives. That was good for our business because most CIOs we sell to are focused on business outcomes.