NASA’s Nov’16 2022 launch kicked off highly anticipated Artemis 1 mission, sending an uncrewed Orion capsule on a nearly 26-day trek to the moon and back. The Space Launch Systems (SLS) megarocket appeared to perform exactly as planned during the liftoff, and was “simply eye-watering,” said the agency.
Drawing analogies, we here at CloudFabrix had our own “Artemis 1 moment”. What a pivotal year it has been for us here at CloudFabrix – we achieved 3 things – Growth, Growth and Growth, we fired on all cylinders of the rocket. It has been a phenomenal journey.
- Successfully transitioned to a subscription-based SaaS business model from a perpetual license one, with the technology architecture to support hybrid and cloud deployments
- More mid-market reach and much smaller POC and sales cycles
- Saw continued growth and momentum with MRR, ARR, and Customer Lifetime value metrics
- Launched Self-service SaaS portal cfxCloud and listed on AWS Marketplace and AppDynamics Marketplace
- Demonstrated product-market fit with a combined $68B market comprising of AIOps, Security analytics, and Data Integration and Automation
- AIOps, Observability and FinOps have become red-hot markets with Big Panda raising $190M/$1.2B valuation, Cribl raising $150M/$2.5B valuation, and several acquisitions.
- Created and led a market category of “Data-centric AIOps” to highlight Data Integration and Observability pipelines as the Achilles heel of AIOps
- The industry’s 1st Low Code, Bot-based, Robotic Data Automation Fabric platform (RDAF) was born and we hosted the 1st Robotic Data Automation for AIOps virtual conference. Over 30 industry luminaries – analysts, customers, partners, and end users participated and shared their thoughts.
- As they say in marketing – launched the AIOps Operating Model to take the customers’ journey from “misery to miracle” of building an Autonomous Enterprise with platform engineering teams and self-served personas
- Moving from Descriptive to Predictive to Prescriptive and Cognitive Analytics
- Transformative vision, customer-first vision, and engineering execution with 4 significant product and solution launches
- Industry Leader, Fast Mover and Edge AIOps leader recognition for consecutive 2nd year in Gigaom Radar report – 2022
- Acquired 10 new customer logos across verticals – FinTech, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Federal, and Transportation and geographies – EMEA, NA, LATAM and APAC.
- Key design wins with IBM Consulting,Large MSP and Telecom Provider, Happiest Minds, and DxC Technology.
- Growing Technology partner, OEM, and channel partner ecosystem with Cisco, HPE, Taos, Object storage partners like MinIO, Cloudian, Scality, Hitachi Vantara, AlefEdge and channel partners like WWT, Virtusa, Presidio and more.
- Thought leadership and lead generation events – Cisco Live, AWS Summit, Milan
- Our Lead Velocity Rate and Pipeline had great momentum with Account-based Revenue Marketing and Omni channel and Conversational campaigns.
- Two key Executive hires in GTM and Engineering and grew engg. team by 20% in Gulbarga, India with the launch of AI competency center.
The Time for Data-centric AIOps is now! 2023 is going to be the year, to reap the benefits of this launch and grow the business exponentially. We are looking forward to the New Year and wishing the best of the best for our customers, partners, and friends! To the New Year!