cfxDimensions integration with Cisco SmartNet Total Care (SNTC), TAC and RMA APIs to provide greater visibility into health, risk and more
June 10th, 2018
Cisco SNTC service provides critical support information that applies to Cisco network infrastructure, including PSIRT alerts, contract status, device detail, and End of Life (EoL) and End of Support (EoS) notices.
With these integrations, CloudFabrix provides the following value to Cisco customers:
- Overall health of infrastructure, including serviceability
- Continuous Risk and efficiency scores
- Visibility into aspects of strategic planning and budgeting
- Enabling technology transformation and capex to opex transformation
- Enabling effective IT Ops: Preventive, Events based and Reliability based
In addition, this integration enriches customer’s Cisco TAC support call experience by making available original device identities (SN# etc.) in addition to RMA device identity. Glean insights into asset lifecycle, serviceability and risk/compliance with EoL/EoS information, Support contracts. Offers MTTR and summary analytics of support cases with Cisco TAC integration.