How our Field Teams’ Productivity Skyrocketed with our New AIOps Studio
April 27th, 2021
Lately, I have seen fewer call outs from our field teams to our solution engineering team, and I was wondering what could be the reason?
Sometimes, our field engineers approach our solution engineering team with advanced requests for data analysis, running what-if scenarios and assessing the quality of data and what new value can be gleaned by combining related datasets.
It turns out that now our field engineers are able to do all such activities on their own and more, with our new AIOps Studio, which is a tool to implement Robotic Data Automation (RDA).
AIOps Studio brings the DevOps paradigm to AIOps and Observability projects. With AIOps Studio, our field engineers are now able to perform all data integration and preparation activities a lot more efficiently.
If we step back a little bit and understand the role of field teams – they actually have one of the toughest jobs. As they go into customer accounts, they are handling a lot of unknowns, and often they are tasked to complete projects that require an intimate understanding of data and systems. Additionally, they have to deliver services on an ongoing basis, to keep up with changes in the environment, meet customer requests and fulfill contractual obligations.
How our field teams are using AIOps Studio
With AIOps Studio, our field teams are able to perform the following activities a lot more quickly and efficiently:
- Perform data exploratory analysis
- Assess the quality of data, answer questions
- Run what-if analysis
- Metadata discovery
- Filter data, clean and select useful data
- Shape data (aggregation, transformation)
- Enrich data (adding context from aggregation systems, uploading dictionaries)
- Data analytics (view summary results)
- Extract value from data by combining independent datasets
- Load data in analytics and visualization tools for ad hoc reporting (ex: Kibana)
- Implement data pipelines to automate complex data operations
- Share solution packages within field teams and also between different environments (staging/prod)
Some additional benefits that we reaped with AIOps Studio
- Ability to address a lot more use cases than we originally envisioned (Ex: E-bonding, change detection, integrations with external NLP services, data enrichments
- POC projects are getting done a lot quicker
- Project proposals are happening quickly as teams are able to formulate possible outcomes based on data
Go-To Tool for Field Teams and Partners:
Visit https://roboticdata.ai to learn more AIOps Studio and RDA or https://roboticdata.ai/signup/. Shout out to us if you want to let us know your feedback, or if you have any questions email@example.com