CloudFabrix Announces Multiple Cisco Integrations to bring Outcome driven Analytics to Cisco Customers and Partners
June 7th, 2018
June 8, 2018, Pleasanton, CA: – CloudFabrix, leading AIOps vendor and Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, today announces multiple Cisco integrations to bring Outcome driven Analytics to Cisco Customers and Partners. CloudFabrix flagship AIOps platform, cfxDimensions, continuously discovers application and infrastructure interdependencies within the context of pre-determined business objectives related to cost, capacity, compliance and operational performance. CloudFabrix is showcasing its Cisco integrations and live demos at Cisco Live 2018, Orlando, FL.
“By focusing on outcomes across the full IT stack, as well as with business stakeholders, cfxDimensions can help align professionals across IT silos in operations, ITSM, IT asset management and IT and enterprise procurement teams”, says Raju Penmetsa, CTO of CloudFabrix, “cfxDimensions platform simplifies the hybrid IT complexity and is an excellent fit for IT organizations seeking to modernize application delivery and optimize cloud, as well as those enterprises and MSPs wanting a more visible and dynamic alignment between IT and business performance. Our integrations with Cisco products will provide broader and realtime datacenter wide intelligence and also accelerate adoption of new opex based consumption models of Cisco Hardware and software.”
CloudFabrix announces following integrations with Cisco Products and Services. These integrations enable Cisco customers to broaden their existing IT operations to data center/cloud as well as to align business goals with technology specific insights.
Cisco SmartNet Total Care (SNTC), TAC and RMA APIs Integration:
Cisco SNTC service provides critical support information that applies to Cisco network infrastructure, including PSIRT alerts, contract status, device detail, and End of Life (EoL) and End of Support (EoS) notices.
With these integrations, CloudFabrix provides the following value to Cisco customers:
- Overall health of infrastructure, including serviceability
- Continuous Risk and efficiency scores
- Visibility into aspects of strategic planning and budgeting
- Enabling technology transformation and capex to opex transformation
- Enabling effective IT Ops: Preventive, Events based and Reliability based
In addition, this integration enriches customer’s Cisco TAC support call experience by making available original device identities (SN# etc.) in addition to RMA device identity. Glean insights into asset lifecycle, serviceability and risk/compliance with EoL/EoS information, Support contracts. Offers MTTR and summary analytics of support cases with Cisco TAC integration.
Cisco Intersight Integration:
Cisco Intersight provides intelligent cloud-based infrastructure management for Cisco UCS and HyperFlex platforms. CloudFabrix integration with Intersight provides the following value to Cisco customers:
- Consumes Intersight data to provide more insights and analytics into UCS and HyperFlex Inventory and monitoring data. It provides unified Datacenter level dashboards and monitoring. Provides intelligent alerting and auto-remediation of operational issues.
- Provides real time Asset lifecycle management of Intersight managed cisco infrastructure. Also provides EOL/EOS alerts, capacity planning and impact analysis reports.
Cisco ACI Integration:
ACI provides software defined network fabric purpose built for modern IT environments. ACI is managed by APIC, which operates in an intent-based networking model. CloudFabrix integration with ACI provides the following value to customers:
- End-to-end application discovery & dependency map (ADDM)
- Gain full-stack analytics and insights by combining ACI’s rich network insights with CloudFabrix deep Application insights.
- Enable ACI migration with real time asset inventory and monitoring analytics to ensure the right migration and policy decisions
Cisco Tetration Analytics Integration:
Cisco Tetration Analytics offers holistic workload protection for multi-cloud data centers by enabling a zero-trust model using segmentation. CloudFabrix integration with Tetration Analytics provides following value to our customers:
- Enrich Tetration Application dependency information with CloudFabrix full application stack dependency mapping
- Combine Tetration security analytics with other IT operational performance insights by CloudFabrix to give full 360 degrees Application operational performance
Cisco Meraki Integration: Meraki provides cloud-controlled Router, WiFi and security. CloudFabrix integration with Meraki provides following value to customers:
- CloudFabrix observes Meraki infrastructure for availability, faults or performance deviations and can automatically create incidents in ticketing system.
- Makes recommendations on when to add new Licenses, Networks, Network devices.
Cisco WebEx Integration:
WebEx is a cloud-based meeting-place collaboration platform. CloudFabrix integration with WebEx provides the following value to customers:
- Effectively track and implement business goals by gaining analytics on WebEx around overall meeting consumption, usage statistics, call volumes, host and participant summaries.
- Provides inputs for capacity planning, right sizing and procurement decisions garnered from consumption and overall analytics/insights from CloudFabrix integration.
Cisco DNA Center:
DNA Center is the centralized network control and management dashboard for Cisco DNA, our intent-based networking solution. CloudFabrix integration with DNA Center provides following value to customers:
- Enable Network upgrades to Cisco next generation catalyst switches by using real time existing network infrastructure asset inventory, ADDM and monitoring analytics to make the right decisions and proper strategic planning.
- Provides unified data center dashboards across legacy and modern network infrastructure.
- Provides Asset lifecycle and adoption management capabilities of legacy and modern network infrastructure (both old and new catalyst switches)
CloudFabrix offers cfxDimensions, an AIOps platform, that comes packed with foundational capabilities like data collection and ingestion from variety of resources and sources, dynamic asset dependency Discovery either rule-based and heuristics based analytics – enabling an optimized IT transformation solution for cloud and hybrid infrastructure with insights across the full application and infrastructure stack. In addition, CloudFabrix also offers turnkey solution packs to address specific IT operational functions like monitoring, cloud security, application governance, automation etc. Customers can either go all-in with Enterprise suite or start small with one or two solution packs, but still achieve horizontally integrated experience as all solutions are built on top of cfxDimensions platform.
Key Use Cases:
- Datacenter Network Refresh (DCNR): Enable and accelerate DCNR with key insights around application impact and dependency on network devices, network and port utilizations, and identifying network segments ripe for upgrade to higher speeds or SDNs.
- Application Centric Infrastructure Planning and Assessments: Enables planning and migration assessments of legacy/traditional networks to Software Defined Networks (SDN) based on Cisco ACI. Migration planning considers network L2 migration, or L2 migration including L3 and Services (L4 to L7) migration. As part of planning enablement
- Next generation Monitoring as a Service: Offers intelligent analytics driven monitoring as a service solution for all your Software and Hardware IT assets such as Cisco Meraki, Cisco Unified Computing Servers, Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, MDS, APs, WLAN Controllers, ASR/ISR Routers, Virtual Machine’s, Microservices/Containers, Cloud workloads, WebEx and IoT.
- Dynamic Asset Management: Observes IT asset deployment against entitlements and helps IT by providing analytics on risk assessment to stay ahead of EoL, EoS and Support contract to maintain compliance. contract expiration, out of support and out of compliance risks. Discovery of assets using data from multiple sources for complete visibility and correlation with data from procurement and contract systems for full lifecycle visibility.
Website – https://www.cloudfabrix.com/
Platform – https://www.cloudfabrix.com/platform
Resources – https://www.cloudfabrix.com/resources
All registered names and trademarks cited in this document are protected by copyright and belong to their respective owners.