Virtual Hackathon Week
On AIOps, Observability & Data Automation
In partnership with
Co-Sponsor Channel Partners
May 15th to May 21st, 2022 PSTJoin Community to Get Started
In this 1 Week Virtual Hackathon, you will be using CloudFabrix Robotic Data Automation (RDA) bots and Low-Code Pipelines to solve some real-world IT problems in the areas of AIOps, Observability and Automation.
All the work is done on cfxCloud and there is no need to install any software. You are encouraged to collaborate with your friends or colleagues, and work as a team (maximum of 3 members in a team).
May 16th, 8.30 am PST
Opening Remarks & Hackathon Kickfoff
The session explores how the low-code/no-code trend has been rapidly emerging over the past couple of years. You will get to work on CloudFabrix Robotic Data Automation Fabric (RDAF), which is the world's first LC/NC platform to unify AIOps, Observability & Automation. With the knowledge you gained on RDAF, you can solve and automate many real-world IT / Cloud / Security / ITSM scenarios. We will also kick off the Hackathon and go through getting started resources, hackathon challenges, and where to reach out for help!
Tejo PrayagaSr. Director of Product Management & Marketing
- Citizen Automation Developers, DevOps/SRE, CloudOps, ITOps Personnel, ITSM, Security Ops
- No programming skills required.
- 1 Week Virtual Hackathon
- Solo or teams (up to 3 members in a team)
- Solve up to 5 challenges
- Use data bots and studio to come up with Low-Code Pipelines (they look more like a template or markup language)
- Submit results for each challenge: screenshots, pipeline content, artifacts
- All work done on cfxCloud - no software to install
- Free Registration
Prizes & Recognition
Following the event close date, you will be awarded one ticket for each successfully completed challenge. These tickets will be entered into a draw for the five $500 prizes. If you complete all five challenges, you will also be entered into a separate draw for the $1000 grand prize.
|Challenge 1||1 Ticket|
|Challenge 2||1 Ticket|
|Challenge 3||1 Ticket|
|Challenge 4||1 Ticket|
|Challenge 5 (Open Innovation)||1 Ticket|
Swag: eBooks from Packt publishers (limited quantities)
Anyone who completes at least 2 challenges will also receive a certificate
- For detailed information on Hackathon visit playground.cloudfabrix.io
- Streaming Data
- Data Masking
- Data Enrichment
- To be released when Hackathon starts
- Featured Tech Stacks in Hackathon Challenges